|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Material||Copper, Stainless Steel|
|Medium Used||Liquid, Gas|
|Primary Exchanger Material||Copper, Stainless Steel|
|Size||As per design.|
|Maximum Working Pressure||Upto 25 bar.|
Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with excellent quality Corrugated Tube Heat Exchanger.
Widely used in various DX type water chiller applications and Heat Exchangers used in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries. This range is manufactured using qualitative raw-material. These products are provided with ID tribulation, which offers less tube side pressure drop and provides superior heat transfer performance. Furthermore, our products are also high in demand for their ability to enhance heat transfer efficiency of Heat Exchanger used in various processes.
- Tube sheets: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Tube Materials : Copper, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Shell : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Bonnet : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, C.I.
- Test pressures: Upto 25 kg / cm2 on shell side (nitro test)
Finish: All Corrugated Tube Heat Exchangers are painted with epoxy zinc grey primer from outside on Carbon Steel Portion. While SS Portion is pickled and passivated.
- Production Capacity: As per Client Requirement.
- Delivery Time: Within 4 to 6 Weeks.
- Packaging Details: As per Client Specifications.