|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Size/Dimensions||Suitable to Product Design and Customized to Client's requirement.|
|Packaging Type||Polythene Wrapping/ Wooden Box|
MFE Removal Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
offer the cost effectiveness and proven performance that comes with having a standard design, while easily allowing for a wide variety of options to meet specific customer requirements.
This line of pre-engineered compact heat exchangers is available in removal tube bundle designs, the later with either straight tube or U-tube arrangements. Flow arrangements can be done one, two or four pass. Units are available as commercial, ASME or TEMA C. MFE heat exchangers are designed & manufactured to provide maximum service performance at minimum cost and lead time.
- Shell :Rugged shell available in Mild Steel and Stainless steel. Minimum clearance between shell and baffles reduce by-pass and maximize heat transfer.
- Tubes :Tubes are available in copper, 90:10 Cu-Ni, stainless steel, Admiralty or Titanium. Tubes are roller expanded. Seal welding and grooving available in some cases.
- Baffles :Precision punched baffles assure effective circulation by providing minimum clearance between tube hole and tube.
- Tube sheets :Thick Carbons steel, Stainless steel or 90:10 Cu-Ni tube sheets are welded to shell. Holes are precision drilled for proper fit.
- End Bonnets :End bonnets are of high quality cast iron, gun metal, bronze or stainless steel in 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 pass configurations. Fabricated heads are available and are standard on TEMA C models. Zinc anodes to neutralize the effect of galvanic action can be furnished on special order.